How to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones
Jio 4G Is So Much In Trend Now-A-Days. As It Provides 4G Internet Data Free Till 31st December.But The Sad Part Is That Reliance Jio Can Be Used Only In 4G Phones As It Is Providing 4G Network.
Now-A-Days Mostly People Have 3G And 4G Phones As All We Know Jio 4G Works On Only 4G Phones,So What About 3G Phones People Cant They Use Jio 4G In Their Phones?
Don’t Worry 3G Phone User Today Iam Presenting Some Tips So You All Can Use 4G Jio Network In Your 3G Phone..)
So Let’s Start
(How to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones)
1st Trick To Use Jio 4G In 3G Phone:-
- Download, Engineering mode app from playstore.
- Open Engineering mode from your phone.
- Click on, network settings.
- Now, select 4G LTE as network and reboot your device.
- That’s it. Now use jio sim in 3G phone.
2nd Trick To Use Jio 4G In 3G Phone:-
1) First of all Install, Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App(You need to download both Application.
2) Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
3) Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
4) Click on Apply and make changes.
5) Now Switch off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim and Switch ON your device again.
6) Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
So These Are The Tricks To That How to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones
If You Any Have Problem Please Comment