Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central For All-in-one Business Solutions
Wikipedia defines Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a- “A cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution which enables customers to upgrade from their entry-level accounting software or legacy ERP system to one single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales and customer service.”
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a great software tool that offers an end-to-end view of your business helping to unite all your business processes while making you take smarter decisions with:
- full-fledged ERP for Small and Medium Businesses with a trust of Microsoft
- Unify business, and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows within all Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Improve customer interactions and enables growth by offering complete insights view of your business.
What does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Offers to your Business?
Available for 19 countries worldwide, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers end-to-end applications for all your business needs. The main functional areas where you can apply this software tool include:
Business without silos—connecting businesses and boosting efficiency with automated tasks and workflows, all within the familiar Microsoft interface of applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
Overall Management: It manages & accelerates main functional areas of your business including:
- Complete Financial Management—general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets and currencies.
- Supply Chain Management— Increase visibility across your supply chain and gain greater control over your purchasing process like sales order management, basic receivables, purchase order management, item transfers, and basic warehousing.
- Customer Service Management— Maximize revenue opportunities and better serve customers by managing your contacts, campaigns and built-in integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Human Resources management—by tracking & managing all your employees and business expenses.
- Project Management—resources, estimates, jobs and time sheets.
Keep projects on time and under budget: Manage budgets and monitor progress of your projects with real-time data on available resources.
Optimize your operations: It streamlines your manufacturing and warehousing operations delivering products on time while reducing other costs.
Access Your Reports on Mobile Device-With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business users will have access to a fully mobile enabled user interface across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone – Windows, Apple or Android.
Integration with MS Office & Outlook- Business Central integrates well with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook. So if you are a business who uses Outlook and Office regularly, you will never have to leave those applications to process a quote, a purchase order or submit an invoice.
Read more at UseDynamics.com about Use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Why Your Business Need Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
For growing businesses, this tool typically identify requirements around three main areas:
- Connecting Your Business
- Make Smarter Decisions
- Start & Grow Easily
- Get Actionable Insights
Let’s go through these points more comprehensively:
- Connecting Your Business- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings all your business systems and processes together into a single solution which leads to reduction in tiring manual processes and focus on more high value tasks. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connects your businesses easily letting you track cash flows, purchasing, vendor payments etc.
- Making Smarter Decisions- With the changing business trends, organizations need to improve their ability to make better decisions. This can be seen that many businesses rely on current solutions that make them difficult to get accurate reporting across the company that they can leverage to make the RIGHT business decisions.
- Start and Grow Your Business Easily- Companies need a solution that’s easy to setup and get up and running with. Wasting time learning new software makes them hesitate to go for another software replacement or business tools. With Business Central, you need not to worry about the complexibility of software. This business tool provides in-product wizards to guide you through normally complex and laborious tasks.
- Provide Actionable insights—the software help in achieving more getting you complete view of the business with connected data, business analytics and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.